McKeon At Law
McKeon At Law, on Boston's North Shore, is now accepting new clients. McKeon At Law practices law in support of business organizations, nonprofit organizations and individuals.
McKeon At Law has the experience necessary to assist people in Eastern Massachusetts who have been denied unemployment benefits get access to the benefits for which they are entitled.
Call a McKeon At Law representative at our office: 781.599.4530, or if you prefer, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org to see how McKeon At Law can support your legal needs.
Legal Services Offered
- Drafting Contracts and other legal documents
- Divorce & Family Law / Prenuptial agreements
- Representing individuals denied unemployment benefits
- Consumer & corporate collections
- Representing Sellers, Lenders and others in RE transactions
- Creation and dissolution of corporations Bankruptcy
- Foreclosure / Prevention of foreclosure
Extensive Legal Expertise
- Over 25 years experience in Non-profit organization
- Creation, management & securing tax exempt status of Organizations
- Individual and corporate collections
- Wills/Trusts/Estate Planning